“December to Remember” is a series of fun and educational tasks for kids aged 4-12.
It provides various activities for 25 days, such as:
- learning new words and discovering new information
- studying geography and sending letters
- decorating the house
- making presents and wrapping paper
- comparing different types of houses
- discovering the story behind the invention of skis
- solving rebuses and crossword puzzles
- listening to music, studying art works and painting
- making desserts and salads
- finding the difference between Santa Claus and Ded Moroz
- learning to think and help others
- picking clothes for holidays and special occasions
- using imagination, creating new things, playing hockey and other games
- reading, experimenting, wrapping presents
- The playbook consists of 60 pages that can be printed. Also, there are 34 additional files with:
- parents manual
- holiday envelopes
- materials for task presentation (stickers with day numbers and our Teddy bears)
This is a great gift for your children, because it keeps them engaged, provides new information and allows them to think and create.
You can also join your kids and take part in these activities together.
The calendar is designed for all levels of English. All difficult words are explained. Tasks are diverse and short, to keep your child engaged without making them tired. We tried to bring holiday spirit to your kids and get our Teddy bear to play with them for 25 days.
You can start the calendar from any day.
If you want to buy advent calendar in Russian, you can find it here:
Please notice that this playbook is supposed to be printed. Don’t download it on your mobile device. You will be able to download the files only once, after you paid for your order. The tasks require use of paint and kitchen appliances. We recommend you to read all the tasks and decide whether your kids are able to complete them themself or with your help. If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com